Friday, December 01, 2006

Yuck! Winter!

Well the weather outside is gross but that just means we are a little closer to being parents. I know it's still unbelievable to me too!

Today I had a doctor check up, with ultrasound of course. They are doing great. Baby A is on my right side and feet down. He/she is about 1 pound 2 ounces and measuring at 22 weeks 2 days. Heart rate was 138 bpm. Baby B is on the left and is definitely the mover and shaker of the two for now. Baby B is measuring at 22 weeks 5 days and 1 pound 3 ounces. Baby B's heart rate was 142 bpm.

It's hard to see much in the pictures anymore, they are too big to get the full picture but it is fun to watch them moving around in there. They are just now starting to hear and developing their sense of touch. Amazing!

I'm still on track as far as my health goes, good blood pressure and all that fun stuff. I did finally reach the twenty pound mark which is on target for twins if not a pound or two under. The ultrasound tech said I carry well, I look smaller than some she has seen carrying only one baby, I love her.

Baby room is all being ordered. Showers are being planned. It's for real!

<---------------- Baby Furniture

Stay warm everyone!

No comments: