Friday, December 22, 2006

Getting bigger!

Yesterday was another Doctor appointment and ultrasound. We found out that baby A is weighing in at 1 lb 12 oz and measuring at about 25 weeks 1 day. Baby B is the porker at 1 lb 14 oz, 26 weeks. The ultrasound tech said they both sem tall, they have long leg bones.
I am also very happy to report that the doctor said it would be okay for me to go to Michigan for the week. I'll just take it easy there next week instead of Indy. This means we get to see all the family and I get to go to my next baby shower. Woohoo! This will be our last trip home for awhile, probably until June. Hope we can see as many people as possible!
Next doctor appointment is in two weeks, they are getting closer and closer together. That will be the week we get to do "fun" things like test for anemia and diabetes and possibly get a steroid shot to help develop the twins lungs in case they come early. I can't wait...

Merry Christmas!

No comments: